Wearing a mask when out and about

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this talk about not touching my face has made me want to touch my face. Thanks.
. Not to worry, this astrophysicist figured out how to not touch your nose. When you read the article and stop laughing, you may be glad you're not an astrophysicist. Bored Scientist Has Cool Magnet Idea, Doesn't End Well
Then I seen a clip on the news the other day about someone making cloth toilet paper....it would see to me that one would have to wash the cloth "toilet paper" and I wouldn't want to wash my clothes int he same washer.
Eco-friendly alternative to toilet paper horrifies internet

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dice up a habanero pepper and rub it all over your haves and fingers good.
You'll only touch your face once afterwards.
I made stuffed jalapenos once years ago, sliced em open and raked the seeds out and stuffed em with cream cheese n sausage. Washed my hands and put em on the grill. Went in to grab a beer and had to go piss. WOW! I had NOT gotten all that off my fingers and after I finished in the bathroom I felt this burning down below and OMG!
Yes, I got a glass of milk, not to drink though LOL

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a mask, wear it. It could help.

Honestly, when I walk into Walmart... I would feel a LOT better if every single person in there was wearing a mask, gloves, and eye protection. It would feel far less likely that I would get sick in there. If I’m wearing a mask, that does some good. If we ALL wore masks, like in South Korea, we could really slow this train down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about slapping my Israeli gas mask on to wear to Walmart. But decided to just go with no mask. In all seriousness, if I get it I get it. I am very clean ( I have OCD) so I am constantly cleaning my hands. I don’t get close to people when I do go out. And I don’t touch my face or anything with my hands. Unless they have been cleaned. I do have an autoimmune disease so that could be an issue if I did get it. But you know, I am a Christian and am ready to meet my God. If it be HIS will for me to go then so be it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is why the hospitals don’t have enough masks and asking for donations? With their history of excessive medical charges, they could contract a company to make masks solely for each hospital.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is why the hospitals don’t have enough masks and asking for donations? With their history of excessive medical charges, they could contract a company to make masks solely for each hospital.

Its an issue of only keeping enough stock on hand for short term need. They depend on regular shipments from suppliers to cut down on supply inventory costs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. Not to worry, this astrophysicist figured out how to not touch your nose. When you read the article and stop laughing, you may be glad you're not an astrophysicist. Bored Scientist Has Cool Magnet Idea, Doesn't End Well
Then I seen a clip on the news the other day about someone making cloth toilet paper....it would see to me that one would have to wash the cloth "toilet paper" and I wouldn't want to wash my clothes int he same washer.
Eco-friendly alternative to toilet paper horrifies internet

Pfffttt...

...back many years ago, when we raised our two sons, we used cloth diapers all the way until they were both potty trained. Washed the diapers in the same washing machine, and today, all of us are fine and healthy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom