Well, another weekend of damaging “gun violence”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether my wife and kids are present has a huge impact on my escalation process as well. I cannot risk being taken out of the fight leaving them to try to defend themselves. Ive been in enough scraps in my youth to not be too awful worried about a fistfight and what it means to both people, but adding in multiple assailants, weapons, or my family also being threatened will change the rules of engagement regarding what I can justify as a reasonable and necessary response.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Start with the politicians....

THEY are the real problem.
Exactly. The House reps and senators are supposed to be representing the public who elected them and acting on their behalf. But they really only do the bidding of the corporations who send their lobbyists to Washington to give them generous “campaign contributions.” Since the they basically legalized bribery on the capital steps, the working class has no representation in Washington but these lawmakers still want to take as much of our tax dollars as they can squeeze out of us. The public needs to start telling these crooks, once again, “No taxation without representation!”

Latest posts

Top Bottom