Well guys, looks like I screwed the pooch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I traded for the little AMT Automag II, got you guys to help me to get her tuned up and shooting true, AND THEN LET MY WIFE SHOOT IT! Says she can hit better w/it than her Browning Highpower, so she wants to start carrying the AMT. I tried to get the Highpower back, and she said hell no! Looks like I just lost my new toy.
Going to look at a .41 mag tomorrow though.:cry11:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I traded for the little AMT Automag II, got you guys to help me to get her tuned up and shooting true, AND THEN LET MY WIFE SHOOT IT! Says she can hit better w/it than her Browning Highpower, so she wants to start carrying the AMT. I tried to get the Highpower back, and she said hell no! Looks like I just lost my new toy.
Going to look at a .41 mag tomorrow though.:cry11:

Model 58, 57, or 657???? If its a 58 in shooter condition or better at a decent price, get carry it, and never look back!!!

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck on the .41. I love 'em. Saw a really nice blued 5" Redhawk at the big Tulsa show. Wish I could've bought it. I wanted to trade my 3" 624 but he wanted boot money and they really are worth about the same......and I didn't have any boot to boot.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
41 mag is a handloader dream.
Nice in between size that can perform well in either mid bore or large bore environments.
I really need a 41 also..... :scratch: :nono2: :crying:

Oh and I like the AMT's also.
I've had a couple of the little 380's and 22's and liked them a lot.
One of my BUG's is a 380 backup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom