Well guys, looks like I screwed the pooch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I traded for the little AMT Automag II, got you guys to help me to get her tuned up and shooting true, AND THEN LET MY WIFE SHOOT IT! Says she can hit better w/it than her Browning Highpower, so she wants to start carrying the AMT. I tried to get the Highpower back, and she said hell no! Looks like I just lost my new toy.
Going to look at a .41 mag tomorrow though.:cry11:

I had something similar. My wife gave me a Wilson Combat Professional 1911 for by birthday and the very next day after she had shot it she took it back and informed me that it was hers, but that she would share it with me.

She did finally tell me that I could order any 1911 from Wilson Combat that I wanted. It took me all of 10 minutes to be on the phone and order a Tactical Supergrade. She is a great wife. :woohoo1:

Now I just have to wait for them to build it and get it to me.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, isn't that true! I almost traded for a Blackhawk in .41 mag. It had the 4 5/8" barrel, so was very carryable.

That's the revolver I have. Fun to shoot and easy to carry. I need to figure out how to load shot shells for it. Have seen instuction using .410 wads, gas checks and rifle brass....but I lost the instuctions. I load powder puffs lead loads and rip snorters with the Hornady XTP. Unique and 296.

Now...want to talk fun....I also have a Marlin 1894 in .41mag with a Williams peep....but that is not a handgun and I don't want to get kicked off for posting in the wrong forum so please ignore that part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom