Well I did it now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freakin' forum nerds!!!!

I guess I gotta get out more. Thought I was finally gonna get the grammar nazi.

Oh yeah?

No.

You may eventually pop him on somethin', but not "it's a tarp", my friend.
Sorry, but thanks for playing......we have some lovely parting gifts for you in back.

Pfffft....Morans!

That is her ringtone lol

:faint:

CRIPES!
That's a much worse harbinger of bad luck than a doppleganger showing up to a circlejerk....

Do yourself a HUGE favor.....Die....Now......sure, you'll miss the cookin' and sex, but you'll feel much better in the long run!

Last edited:

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:nono2:

There's a sucker born every minute!

Do you people even *listen* to anything I've ever said!?

...and I'm not just some fly-by-night forum troller, just look at my post count.
These are hours I've personally spent trying to *help* my fellow gun enthusiast...to steer you in the *right* direction.
To learn the easy way....by examining *my* life and then not doing the things I've done.
*sigh*
...and you gone n' went and pulled the BIGGEST No-No on the frikkin' list, my friend!
<snip>

I don't know about that. If both people are committed to making it work it can be great. Here is a picture of my wife and I. We have been married over 43 years.

[Broken External Image]

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about that. If both people are committed to making it work it can be great. Here is a picture of my wife and I. We have been married over 43 years.

[Broken External Image]

I don't know about that either....and *that's* what scares me.
Right there I see the perfect opportunity for an easy way outta' that mess.....a double homocide. :D

Yeah, if both people are committed then it'll work out....as long as they're housed in separate institutions.
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk~!

43 years huh?
Yeah....sure you might have the quality, but I've got the quantity, my friend.
And as someone who's been married more times than you, I think that gives me more field experience.

I know how to kick...and get kicked...to tha' curb!
:rollingla

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about that either....and *that's* what scares me.
Right there I see the perfect opportunity for an easy way outta' that mess.....a double homocide. :D

Yeah, if both people are committed then it'll work out....as long as they're housed in separate institutions.
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk~!

43 years huh?
Yeah....sure you might have the quality, but I've got the quantity, my friend.
And as someone who's been married more times than you, I think that gives me more field experience.

I know how to kick...and get kicked...to tha' curb!
:rollingla

You need to learn how to pick them better.:teach:

I know we could keep this up, but lets go back on topic and wish them both the best.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to learn how to pick them better
Aw c'mon, now.....I pick 'em just fine. (most of the time.)
I think the problem is that just I wear them out too fast....you gotta' remember a human being can only take so much.:)

I know we could keep this up, but lets go back on topic and wish them both the best.
Yeah...but they know I'm just funnin'.
Besides, I already* did* wish them well.....but nobody wants to pay attention to those types of posts from me. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom