Well They Just Let The Guy Go Next To Me........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut up the CC and pay it off. Reduce your debt as much as you can as fast as you can. This eliminates risk.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there was work for me to do at this very moment, then I would not be on OSA. That being said, there is zero to do in the office. I've already cleaned the bathrooms, taken the trash out, and performed server maintenance. I also have taken the boss's truck to get washed and bought his tobacco for him.

Additionally, I don't think my boss knows that I am on OSA.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut up the CC and pay it off. Reduce your debt as much as you can as fast as you can. This eliminates risk.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

We have had this discussion before on the Dave Ramsey thread, but I'm not going to cut my credit card up.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If there was work for me to do at this very moment, then I would not be on OSA. That being said, there is zero to do in the office. I've already cleaned the bathrooms, taken the trash out, and performed server maintenance. I also have taken the boss's truck to get washed and bought his tobacco for him.

Additionally, I don't think my boss knows that I am on OSA.

Invite him to sign up......then we could really vouch for you.

Id tell him strait up to give you a raise and let you clean guns on ur down time. Id be like "hey Jestiks boss", can you send him out for cigars and .22 shells?

Latest posts

Top Bottom