Went to LDS storehouse today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran the numbers on what I bought and compared to honeyville, spent $673 at te store house, honeyville would have cost $1960. The people working at the center could not have been more friendly.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a very good place and good people. Their hours are not very convenient but you have to work with it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a trick to getting ahold of them? I was under the impression you needed to call and make an appointment, not just show up, but I've never had anyone return any message I've left, or answer when I've called.

Tips would be greatly appreciated at this point. I certainly don't want to offend anyone who I feel like is doing me a HUGE favor (and I feel like they are doing the public a favor by opening up their facilities).

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother and I just showed up. There was no one else in there and they seemed pretty excited to have someone come in. They said about 1/2 of the people that shop there are non lds. It was a husband and wife working there (from what I gather they are the knly ones that run it) and I can't stress enough how friendly and helpful they were. They do not push lds at all.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... GC and I might need to take some brownies by and visit with them then. Thanks for the info ...

Ummmmm, what kind of brownies? You looking to get a discount????

Also, where is this place? I've never heard of it. Of course there are lotsa places I've never heard of.

Dave

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no, not looking for a discount. It's my understanding that the folks who work there volunteer to do so. Seems like the least I can do is show my appreciation for them letting me look around (and save a lot of money).

Latest posts

Top Bottom