Went To Outdoor America...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The targets the OP are referring to are the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Qualification targets (below) and I was informed first hand by H&H range employee that any targets with faces are not allowed; silhouettes are fine. The reasoning I was given is that it would make it more likely that a person would actually shoot someone. Subsequently, I used these targets at Heartland and a few other outdoor ranges in TX with no issue and I haven't had an urge to shoot anyone... more than normal.

www.americantargetcompany.com_images_targets_law_enforcement_ICE_QT.jpg

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The targets the OP are referring to are the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Qualification targets (below) and I was informed first hand by H&H range employee that any targets with faces are not allowed; silhouettes are fine. The reasoning I was given is that it would make it more likely that a person would actually shoot someone. Subsequently, I used these targets at Heartland and a few other outdoor ranges in TX with no issue and I haven't had an urge to shoot anyone... more than normal.

www.americantargetcompany.com_images_targets_law_enforcement_ICE_QT.jpg

That's the targets. Not really wanting to shoot anyone lately(kidding of course) just thought they would make target shooting more fun for the grandson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom