what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a Sol Chelada before supper followed by an Angry Scotsman. Fly Me Away IPA to finish it off tonight (probably).

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8910.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8908.jpeg
    IMG_8908.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great Divide - love it. Finished our last New Belgium 1554 the other day. Hard to find.CO brewed beer in OKC.
I haven’t checked in awhile, but grand cru liquor at May/Britton used to carry the full line of great divide (and other CO stuff). They’d get some of the limited release stuff as well. And again, it’s been awhile since I’ve confirmed this was true- but they used to make a very good effort to carry every single beer that was available in OK. It’s not my favorite store, but they carry some good beer. And like I said, it’s been awhile so ymmv

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t checked in awhile, but grand cru liquor at May/Britton used to carry the full line of great divide (and other CO stuff). They’d get some of the limited release stuff as well. And again, it’s been awhile since I’ve confirmed this was true- but they used to make a very good effort to carry every single beer that was available in OK. It’s not my favorite store, but they carry some good beer. And like I said, it’s been awhile so ymmv

Thanks for sharing this. I’m up there pretty regularly and have noticed it but never pull in.
Definitely will now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom