What are you listing to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no clue what is on the CD's I have. Some given to me, some bought. I have nothing to listen to them anymore. They are free if you want them. Probably some blues and country. Don't remember.
Shoot me a PM if interested. We will be in OKC next week I think for a wife DR appointment and maybe to look at cars.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no clue what is on the CD's I have. Some given to me, some bought. I have nothing to listen to them anymore. They are free if you want them. Probably some blues and country. Don't remember.
Shoot me a PM if interested. We will be in OKC next week I think for a wife DR appointment and maybe to look at cars.

Maybe you can do what we have done. We took all our CD's and ripped them to mp3 files on our computer. Then we put them onto USB thumbdrives so we can plug them into the USB ports on both our own Ford Expedition and our work vans (Ford Transit 350's) and listen to them on the road.

The wife has also purchased additional music we like from online and we've got those on thumbdrives as well.

I don't know what vehicles you drive or whether they have the same capability as the Fords, but I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom