What do we do as conservatives if Trump loses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, if Trump signs, rallies, caravans mean nothing. You're telling me a guy that barely gets 60 people at his speaking event will beat a guy that has upwards of 5 rallies per day with tens of thousands showing up to each one will spill-over crowds to boot?

Nope.

I've been doing well to allow my own life's experinces and my own eyes to paint reality for me... Polls won't change it and/or clearly bias media outlets won't do it.

without getting into the Trump/Biden issue specifically, rally sizes aren't a great way (especially now) to measure support. There are lots of diehards on the right who will show up at a rally and to vote. Those aren't the ones a candidate has to worry about. And a rally in OK isn't a great example of overall success since the electoral college makes some states matter more (as demographics currently stand).

Plus, there is a clear divide between people who believe in social distancing and those who do not. I know several hardcore lefties who have barely left their houses since march. They are ones who'd otherwise be at a biden (or other democrat) rally if they could. Trump's side doesn't seem to mind large events, so of course they will be larger.

I'm not saying you're expectations for outcome is right or wrong, just that rallies are like primaries and often attract dedicated individuals (regardless of party). It's the ones who can't or wont stand in line for hours to vote, or who will skip voting if it's hot/cold/raining or who think their candidate 'has it wrapped up' that can make a difference to a race (again, more down ticket than presidential, but still matter a lot in swing states).

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't say they mean "nothing". What they don't mean is the only way he can lose is by fraud. Trump had all that going for him in 2016, big rallies, caravans etc., and he still only won by less than 90,000 votes. The rally size comparison is a red herring...because one candidate is not holding large capacity rallies. Whether or not he could pack them in is irrelevant because he isn't trying to. They can't hold large rallies and stick to the COVID = Instant Death charade.

Yes, voter enthusiasm is a thing, but it's a subjective thing, like counting yard signs.

The cognitive dissonance of a position that states, "If Trump wins, it's a huge victory and the people have spoken but if Biden wins it was rigged and the Dems cheated." is just amazing....especially when it's backed by the subjective "science" of yard signs and rally attendance.

And Trump's enthusiam is even bigger while Biden's is even less than Hillary's.

It's very obvious to me who should be winning. If that doesn't happen it will absolutely be due to fraud/theft/rigging.

Why do you believe the Democrats wanted massive mail in ballots? There's only one reason for it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And Trump's enthusiam is even bigger while Biden's is even less than Hillary's.

It's very obvious to me who should be winning. If that doesn't happen it will absolutely be due to fraud/theft/rigging.

Why do you believe the Democrats wanted massive mail in ballots? There's only one reason for it.

There are many reasons to push for mail in ballots...the biggest of which is that it supports the narrative they have been pushing that everything must be shut down. If we go out into public we will catch COVID and die. If they turn around and encourage people to vote in person it defeats the narrative they spent months promoting. That is so obvious, you would see it if you weren't so hung up on the Trump wins = great election Biden wins = they cheated fantasy.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
without getting into the Trump/Biden issue specifically, rally sizes aren't a great way (especially now) to measure support. There are lots of diehards on the right who will show up at a rally and to vote. Those aren't the ones a candidate has to worry about. And a rally in OK isn't a great example of overall success since the electoral college makes some states matter more (as demographics currently stand).

Plus, there is a clear divide between people who believe in social distancing and those who do not. I know several hardcore lefties who have barely left their houses since march. They are ones who'd otherwise be at a biden (or other democrat) rally if they could. Trump's side doesn't seem to mind large events, so of course they will be larger.

I'm not saying you're expectations for outcome is right or wrong, just that rallies are like primaries and often attract dedicated individuals (regardless of party). It's the ones who can't or wont stand in line for hours to vote, or who will skip voting if it's hot/cold/raining or who think their candidate 'has it wrapped up' that can make a difference to a race (again, more down ticket than presidential, but still matter a lot in swing states).

So Biden doesn't have as many dedicated individuals?

Bizarre to me that people believe there cannot be a connection between public enthusiam and voting enthusiam.

Really not here to argue about it. This is all just my opinion. If Biden wins despite all of this, I'll consider the election stolen.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are many reasons to push for mail in ballots...the biggest of which is that it supports the narrative they have been pushing that everything must be shut down. If we go out into public we will catch COVID and die. If they turn around and encourage people to vote in person it defeats the narrative they spent months promoting. That is so obvious, you would see it if you weren't so hung up on the Trump wins = great election Biden wins = they cheated fantasy.

Mail in voting definitely has multiple purposes...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think there's no enthusiasm by the Democrats about electing their candidate (or rather, not re-electing Trump), then you're not looking in the right places. They're just not going to in person rallies or spending money flying flags.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, if Trump signs, rallies, caravans mean nothing. You're telling me a guy that barely gets 60 people at his speaking event will beat a guy that has upwards of 5 rallies per day with tens of thousands showing up to each one will spill-over crowds to boot?

Nope.

I've been doing well to allow my own life's experinces and my own eyes to paint reality for me... Polls won't change it and/or clearly bias media outlets won't do it.
So you are predicting that Trump will get 90% + of the votes and Biden will get 10% or less based on the relative crowd sizes?

I'll give some strong odds against that !

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe there is a disconnect between enthusiam to show up to a rally vs enthusiam to show up to vote. They're the same and you'll not convince me otherwise.

It's the vacuum thing. Social media let's you only see what you want to see. Same with cable news and conservative websites. Even gun forums. It's a vacuum of like opinions, and it's killing social discord. My point being, voter fraud won't cost Trump an election. People not voting for him will. Calling voter fraud at this point is just propaganda put out by the same people that stirred up the exact same allegations about Hillary's loss. I just hate to see someone play the game as a pawn.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So Biden doesn't have as many dedicated individuals?

Bizarre to me that people believe there cannot be a connection between public enthusiam and voting enthusiam.

Really not here to argue about it. This is all just my opinion. If Biden wins despite all of this, I'll consider the election stolen.
If Biden wins I'll consider it thrown away by Trump !

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is that one reason ? I think I could give 4 or 5 reasons for it.

The primary reason is for rigging the election.

The people pulling the strings aren't truly worried about COVID (Pelosi) and really don't care about your personal health. They're using COVID as a means to justify the mail-in ballots so they can rig an election.

I can't be the only one seeing it that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom