What % do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I carry ______% of the time.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a police officer, I carry everytime I'm vertical.

I've only been "disarmed" twice.

Once was on base at Fort Riley, Kansas when my son-in-law deployed. At the gate, I presented the guard with my DL as well as my commission card and shield. He asked if I was armed, I replied yes. He told me that he could not allow me on base. I went back to the hotel, stuffed my guns (yes, I had my sidearm AND my BUG on me) in my suitcase and went back to the base.

The other time was last summer.

I went to Okmulgee to apply for a position at the federal court as a courtroom baliff. I was in official uniform, but I still had to surrender my weapon before I could go upstairs to see the boss.

Those feds sure don't like anybody having other folks' guns around them than their own. :rolleyes2

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% or as close as you can get to that. Have it on when I am home ( never know when I have to go somewhere ). Once out only take it off in the parking lot of my work.

A

ArmedCivy

I'm chiming in on my own thread. I 100% carry ever since I got my CCW. Usually two deep along with a 4 inch folding blade. I don't always have two guns on me but for sure i'll have one! I used to live next to a house that had several shootings occure so being armed is no joke to me as i am sure it is no joke to you all as well.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 90% of the time. I have noticed that toting a gun on a date sometimes rather surprises (astonishes, infuriates, baffles, etc) the lady I'm with, so I might (maybe, maybe not) leave it behind if I'm going out with someone new. (And just admitting the fact up front has ruined at least one otherwise promising encounter.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom