What Justice Scalia's passing means....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remain calm and armed. We need to be clear-headed and prepared. As I have said before, the manure and fans are at the ready, and all that needs to happen is for someone to pick up a pitchfork. Let it not be one of us.

Woody

I'm actually concerned that Obama's next appointment could trigger an uprising. Civil war in the U.S. is inevitable, Obama's goal seems to have been to hurry it along.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This won't stop many on this forum from choosing these immoral criminals in suits from being their masters. Sad that many don't realize that by embracing man's creation of this thing called government, they reject God and God's Laws, essentially violating the first two commands. God haters and idolaters.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." - Benjamin Franklin

You're one of God's special little snowflakes, aren't you? Bless your heart! :)

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually concerned that Obama's next appointment could trigger an uprising. Civil war in the U.S. is inevitable, Obama's goal seems to have been to hurry it along.

No doubt. Isn't it funny how his modus operandi follows the Muslim's desire to speed up the appearance of their "Twelfth Imam." Wait 'till he finds out it aint him.

Woody

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't understand this whole citizenship debate... I mean seriously, my son was born in Ireland, so he's not eligible to be the POTUS? That's just ridiculous. Personally, I don't read the law that way and from what I'm seeing it's historically not been interpreted that way. This ridiculous notion that someone is a second-class citizen based on the global location of their parents at the time of their birth simply makes the accusers look mentally-challenged.

(Not that I'd want my son to be POTUS... I've told him he's disowned if he chooses politics or medicine.)

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw on the radio today, the last time a SCOTUS was appointed under the same circumstances was 1916. Lame Duck prez before an appointment. And only because he resigned to run for the President. They also said neither Democrats or Republicans have ever appointed any SCOTUS under these circumstances. It's what "they" said, not my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom