What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carrying my Damascus delica 4 again, carrying this one for a few weeks.
IMG_1360.jpeg

fiscally_irresponsible

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Spyderco Police 4 (not lightweight), with metal scales & VG-10 steel

I'm too lazy to upload a picture to my computer so find a stock image attached, lol

Need new screws for the pocket clip so if anyone knows the screw dimensions, I'd appreciate it

police 4.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spyderco Police 4 (not lightweight), with metal scales & VG-10 steel

I'm too lazy to upload a picture to my computer so find a stock image attached, lol

Need new screws for the pocket clip so if anyone knows the screw dimensions, I'd appreciate it

View attachment 504568
IIRC, Spyderco has a lifetime warranty on their knives, so if you call them, they just might send you the screws gratis.

My Police Model is about 20 minutes away at the moment, but if I remember, I’ll take a look at it later. T6 is a pretty common screw in knives, so that’d be my first guess.

fiscally_irresponsible

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC, Spyderco has a lifetime warranty on their knives, so if you call them, they just might send you the screws gratis.

My Police Model is about 20 minutes away at the moment, but if I remember, I’ll take a look at it later. T6 is a pretty common screw in knives, so that’d be my first guess.
Thanks man appreciate it, I don't figure they'll sharpen it like benchmade?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate it, I don't figure they'll sharpen it like benchmade?
My understanding is that they will, but I’ve never used their warranty service, so I can’t swear to that.

FWIW, I remembered to look for the knife when I got home last night, then promptly forgot about it again. Maybe I’ll remember tonight…

Latest posts

Top Bottom