What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks man appreciate it, I don't figure they'll sharpen it like benchmade?
I dug out my pop can-handled Police Model, and it has Phillips screws on the clip. They’re smaller than the T6 screws on the clip for my Civivi Elementum 2. The gauge I have only goes down to a #2 screw, and it’s a bit smaller than that; it looks like it’s probably a No. 0 pan head machine screw. (FWIW, my reference says the #0 only comes in a fine thread.) It looks like the nominal length (from the bottom of the head to the end of the screw) is about 1/8” (0.125”).

fiscally_irresponsible

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I dug out my pop can-handled Police Model, and it has Phillips screws on the clip. They’re smaller than the T6 screws on the clip for my Civivi Elementum 2. The gauge I have only goes down to a #2 screw, and it’s a bit smaller than that; it looks like it’s probably a No. 0 pan head machine screw. (FWIW, my reference says the #0 only comes in a fine thread.) It looks like the nominal length (from the bottom of the head to the end of the screw) is about 1/8” (0.125”).
yeah, I think they're a tricky screw to find. found a set definitely overpaid for them though...

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5646.jpeg
Probably a bunch of high dollar show piece knive in this thread.
I actually use mine daily and end up with a hacksaw blade within a week or 2. Cheapie Kershaw.
I never see anyone using their $300 pocket knife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom