What? No sand bass thread this year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6F270E8C-8A00-453D-9C1E-E00DAD018AA7.jpeg
This was 30 seconds after that one
Discharge papers said I needed to be watched by responsible party after surgery. Them 2 is close enough.🤫

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 262286
Going to give the north end of Oologah a shot in the morning. Launch out of big creek if that county grader doesn’t tear up the road too bad.
I’ve used that ramp before and run the entire 11.5 miles up the river to the Kansas border. Lots of white bass, crappie and paddlefish in that section this time of year.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve used that ramp before and run the entire 11.5 miles up the river to the Kansas border. Lots of white bass, crappie and paddlefish in that section this time of year.
Was about half a dozen trailers about 12:30 with several cars parked along the road trying to get at them where they could. River looked liked it was flowing with a fair amount of garbage in it when I went over the bridge on 60. Should be interesting if nothing else.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was about half a dozen trailers about 12:30 with several cars parked along the road trying to get at them where they could. River looked liked it was flowing with a fair amount of garbage in it when I went over the bridge on 60. Should be interesting if nothing else.
Corps says 7,190 cfs inflow and 8,020 outflow for Oologah right now, so the current shouldn’t be too bad.

Almost went to Chouteau Bend on Saturday, but they were running 19,400 cfs and I didn’t feel like fighting the current. Should’ve went anyway…

Latest posts

Top Bottom