what scares you when walking it or out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, my FIL has several areas of the property that he will never go. He hunted these areas 35 years ago but just feels that there is something not quite right about these particular locations. Seems as though he has had some fairly unusual supernatural experiences in the areas. The land has lots of history from the early 20th century so I think it may have to do with "ghosts" and other "odd" happenings that he had there in the past. Doesn't Eden like to talk about it much. And, no, I don't venture in those areas either.
he just told you that to keep you out of his pot grow

C

coythtr

Last thursday in Cherrokee PHA we was scouting a place to hang a stand and walked up about 75yrds from a black bear, no bows and empty handed, he saw us and took off.
Next morning and eve in dark i thought i heard him every time i stepped.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about when your in the blind and a gigantic wasp decides to fly in? A black panther could have walked by and I wouldn't have taken my eyes of that thing!!!!!'

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When camping in Missouri about 10-15 years ago, I was by myself riding my bike on a trail when a badger walked right in front of me, about 10 feet, paying me no attention. Knowing what a badger is capable of, it stopped me cold.

Killed one while pheasant hunting last year. First time I've ever seen one. Just stepped up from a little creek bottom, and saw the britt acting funny. Got within a couple of feet before seeing it in the CRP grass. 12 ga works well.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Killed one while pheasant hunting last year. First time I've ever seen one. Just stepped up from a little creek bottom, and saw the britt acting funny. Got within a couple of feet before seeing it in the CRP grass. 12 ga works well.

An average size one will bring you $10-$12 at the sale:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom