What's the last thing you were EXCITED about????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy I woke up this morning at 66, and went and got a couple of moles removed from my face. I'm not exactly the "cute guy" my wife of 39+ years married, anymore. Anything I can do that improves that even marginally is worth doing for her. ;)
Keep her happy BillM.....happy wife, happy life...!!!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I paid off my house this month, I am debt free, funny when I did it the algorithms changed, two of my credit card limits went from 3000 to 7000 and my credit score went from 835 to 815
Congrats on paying the house off and being debt free! Wife and I are closing in on everything but the house. We could probably go allot faster if I did not have a 2A addiction. :) Well at least we are building our 401G.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen a 4 and 3 year old running around like crazy people .... Did not know they had Christmas lights until I seen the pictures my wife and daughter took :cool:

Yukon has a nice park that is all lit up at Christmas. One can walk the park, or if one is lazy, there is a driving tour that can be taken. I don't think the driving tour lets one see all of the lights.

It is Chisholm Trail Park off of Vandement between Cornwell and Garth Brooks Blvd. We like to walk there even when they don't have lights. The west side of the park has a playground area for the kids, and there are walking trails all over the place. Just south of the Chisholm Trail Park is the Freedom Trail park, and the lights go throughout it as well.

Chisholm Trail Park

Satellite view of the two parks

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about excited but after some recent experiences with delivery services (especially looking at you, Postal Service) I was very happy when a Christmas gift I sent via Priority Mail actually arrived on time.
When I dropped if off at the P.O., I got at the mile long receipt that looks like it came from Walgreens and it had a ridiculously fast estimated delivery date.
I was actually chuckling as I walked out 'They think it will be delivered WHEN?'
Well I'm glad to say I had to wipe the egg off my face because the receiver confirmed getting it on that date. 😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom