What's up with this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

OzzieBlue

We still have some lettuce growing in the raised beds...in JANUARY! But I've been here long enough to know it probably won't last. I'm expecting winter to get here any day now. And when it does, I'll just throw another log in the wood stove, make a big pot of stew and a pan of cornbread...and just sit back and enjoy the view!! (I LOVE being semi-retired and living out in the country!!)

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me Too. All I've seen is a dusting of snow one night, gone as soon as it touched down because the day before it was 70+. Guaranteed snowless winter now that I have 4X4.

Same here, purchased a 2011 dodge ram 4x4 in june, sure enough so far no snow...LOL

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can add me to the list, in September sold my 71 chevy C10 for enough to buy a 2000 Silverado 4X4.. This year I'm ready so we won't get snow.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all three of my kids, when they were born it snowed some right around the same time. 1 Dec and 2 March.

#4 will be here Feb / March. Prepare for snow, at least a dusting. :D

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've only been here a few years, coming from up north, and no winter here has been the same. To where you could really call it a winter.

and if you went out and bought a 4x4 just for the "snow" then shame on you. haha

big 4x4 trucks/suvs dont make you any better of a driver or invincible in the snow. I used to get around in a car up north just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom