What's up with this winter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JDon

I'm glad we have had a mild winter so far, plus I hope to be buying a 4x4 jeep later this year. So I'll be wishing for snow next winter but not to much. But as we all know jeep purchase= no snow prob.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tacoma's ROCK. I've rolled 275,000 miles on mine, and just got back from New Mexico with it. Had the oil changed, and used less than 1/2 quart for the whole trip.

Now, as far as the freeze needing to whup the insects, a hard freeze won't do it.

Winters in Michigan, and other states have a much worse tick and skeeter problem than we do. They have temps way below zero for long periods of time.

Totally Agree ....... just talk to any Bug Man ........

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
What bothers me most is the thought of everything budding out early only to be F@#*ed by a late freeze. Our plum trees had no fruit last year, I'm going to be pissed if it's another year I can't make wild plum jelly.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I informed the keeper of winter that the weather is not allowed to get put of hand until our mustang is out of the restor shop, and back comfortably in it's home.....

So... Your welcome!

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn't think last winter was all that bad. I put nearly 8000 miles on my bike during the winter. I think we had warmer days last winter.

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom