When do all the ticks die?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Got into a mess of chiggers myself. I usually use a wash cloth all over to break their beak off and prevent further bites once home, but I didn't on one trip this year. I let the bites welt up, then scratched them open. Follow up with bleach from a cotton ball. Let it burn for 3 or so minutes, then rinse off with soap. Healed up in about a day or two. Same thing works with poison ivy...especially when you decide to weed eat it like an idiot.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. They are horrible and I have found NOTHING that gets rid of the on the dogs.

This does.

www.dog_obedience_training_review.com_sites_default_files_T150989_48546.jpg

You will never have another live tick on your pups.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with chiggers when out on my hunting land. I never go out there without wearing boots of some sort and my pant legs go over my boots.

Chiggers are a problem when I am in shorts and in grass like the yard, parks etc.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with chiggers when out on my hunting land. I never go out there without wearing boots of some sort and my pant legs go over my boots.

Chiggers are a problem when I am in shorts and in grass like the yard, parks etc.

Come on out to my place....wear your jeans and boots and don't spray, walk through some tall grass, I guarantee you the pleasure of about 50 -100 chigger bites, all around your waist, legs, armpits etc...lol

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Permthrin ALL THE WAY. it works. used it twice this summer and zero ticks. went once without and had about 6 ticks to get off of me. it works............"they" will probably make it illegal someday.

I have enough to spray all my clothes every year for about 200 years. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom