When does she just give it up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A continuation of all those "mishaps" that occured during Hillary's Presidential campaign try.

Hillary Clinton nearly falls down stairs in India -- twice!
The American Mirror
Published on Mar 12, 2018

We should be waxing a rope and picking out a good tree but no, the Mad Hag is free to travel the world falling down drunk running her pie hole like the loser sociopath she is!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton on Saturday partly blamed her 2016 presidential loss on white women and said that they voted for Donald Trump because their husbands told them to vote that way.

that doesn't make sense, since a woman could just go into the voting booth and vote for whomever she pleased, without her husband's knowledge if she so chose.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary knows women are too stupid to think of this. After all, look what she let Bill get away with! ;)

haha, women are very much capable of independent thought. If they truly wanted to vote against trump, it's not like someone can look over their shoulder while they're voting. this was their choice -- regardless of who influenced them.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
haha, women are very much capable of independent thought. If they truly wanted to vote against trump, it's not like someone can look over their shoulder while they're voting. this was their choice -- regardless of who influenced them.
Nope, I immediately strapped my wife to a GE Inspection Technologies USM 36 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
I WILL run this house!!! lol

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I immediately strapped my wife to a GE Inspection Technologies USM 36 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
I WILL run this house!!! lol
I run my house with an "Iron Fist"

I told my wife as soon as the FDA approves cybernetic implants, I'm getting her a **** load of RAM installed. Her memory sucks (or at least she remembers things the way she wants too LOL)

Latest posts

Top Bottom