When to start calling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed that several people got their CCW earlier than the 90 day deadline. Many of them called OSBI to find that their permit was already at the Sheriff's office.

So, when should one start calling? My cc was charged on October 14th.

Thanks

B

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually sent an email to the OSBI kindly requesting an update on the status of my application, as well as the current processing time for applications about 5-6 weeks after I submitted my application.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you look at the OSBI website it says to wait 115 days to begin calling. I also sent an e mail at about 100 or so from when I delivered it to the SO. You can find the OSBI site on the"who alls waiting" thread.

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
My card was charged on October 12. I've just started calling the McCurtain County SO weekly, as I don't want it to sit there for two weeks while I'm waiting on my letter. I won't bother OSBI with it, though, as the folks at the SO are quite friendly.

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
As I stated above, my card was charged by OSBI on October 12. I called the McCurtain County Sheriff's Office today while running errands in Idabel, and was informed that my license had arrived this morning. I promptly dropped by and picked it up.

From what I've read, I'm expecting a letter from the OSBI in the next couple of weeks, but apparently the process is moving more quickly now. 43 days, by my count.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My card was charged on October 14th. I sent email this morning to OSBI. They have a link on their web site for you to do so. They said my application was processed on 11/17 and that I would be getting a letter in the mail in the next two weeks letting me know if it was approved or denied. I guess I better call the sheriff's office and see if they have it yet.
B

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called the SO. They don't have it yet, but she said it would probably be there by Monday unless it was denied for some reason. Getting pretty excited. :-)

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom