When your not looking, it always finds you!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have always loved the look of full length stocks, but prices of those european guns are stiff!! So I've always been fond of Ruger's RSI models in their #1's, 77's, an 10/22's. I've always wanted a 10/22RSI, and have kicked myself for not getting one when they were still offered. Once production stopped on them the prices have kept climbing and climbing.

Well yesterday I walk into H.L.'s here in McAlester, an be still my heart there is one sitting on the rack. The gun had been in the shop for three months, but everytime it made it to the rack someone would say they wanted to buy it, and Loan would put it in his office to wait on its new owner who would never show up. So here she is sitting there giving me the eye. I ask about her cost, and almost fell over when I was quoted a price of 250.00. I think I sprained my wrist getting my wallet out. She has a couple of little spots of rust, nothing a little cleaning an cold blueing won't fix. Not a single dent in the stock, and was manufactured in 1995.
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN2425.jpg
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_DSCN2424.jpg

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice find. I passed on a Ruger .44 mag carbine MANY years ago at HL's....been kicking myself ever since. I try to stop there every time I am in McAlester.

Latest posts

Top Bottom