Where Are The Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Lang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a nice little S&W Model 60 .357. Nice little tuck away ride. Also have a 686 in .38 with a 3 inch barrel.(may end up selling)
Revs are aways good to have in a stash. Dependable.

Davwingman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was yours the left-handed version that was posted a month ago or so?

Here is another of those left hand models !!
i459.photobucket.com_albums_qq317_Davwingman_IMG_1871_1.jpg

wayniac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I searched and searched for an affordable 9mm S&W revolver but figured out that affordable, revolver, and 9mm don't go in the same sentence. I ended up getting a j-frame 642 and loved it. Eventually, the wife laid claim to it so I got a 442 Power-port to replace it. It's a great little carry piece and I would someday like get a nice used night guard to supplement the snubbies.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With the likes of Elmer Kieth, Skeeter Skelton, Jelly Bryce, Bob Munden, Bill Jordan, Thel Reed, and many, many other's, the revolver will be with us for a long, long time to come. These fine men made sure of that!!

All of them now are up there, an sitting around a big pot bellied stove, drinking some fine sour mash, and talking about six guns.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear that. I grew up in the '70s when my dad was an FFL and S&W revolvers were the choice of every LEO. Had tons of 'em come through the house. The Model 66 was\is my favorite.

My 66 is the only safe queen that I have. It's been shot, but it doesn't see much daylight these days.
i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt144_jsutton68_DSC_0002.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
my daily carry under jacket with same vintage s&w pancake holster. don't usually like pachs on guns but the compact presentations work well in this case.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_P1010225_1_zps41ea323d.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom