Where should I eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jason's Deli of the three, but you picked some pretty boring places for visiting a city with lots of great independent eateries. Ron's is a fine example, though I don't eat like that anymore (waaay to heavy for me these days).

At Jason's, I like the New York Yankee, or just the salad bar with a cup of their french onion soup.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Golden saddle would not be one of my choices.

I don't think I ever considered that place based on the location and the fact they have a 4.99 buffet. But it did get a good review in the paper recently. The name is definitely deceiving based on what they serve. But the guy's story was an interesting one.

Head to Fat Phillys on Peoria for a good steak and cheese sammich.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just like a conversation with my 5 year old son. I give him 3 options and he picks number 18. I like Mexicali and usually get the huevos con papas. I will always go to Jason's. I wish we had one close to my house, or even in my front yard! I love one of the managers specials: 1/4 muffuletta (ham) and French onion soup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom