Where the Hell is our president?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want the man to address this nation about some real issues. If he wants the people of Libya to "rise up" then he needs to have a summit with them before any commitment is made. the mistakes he is making have been made by past administrations and resulted in funding and aiding future enemys.

In short, what I'm saying is obama is always on the campaign trail, spewing rhetoric and doing nothing constructive. We need a leader not an absentee landlord.
Well, he's doing something now. Not rhetoric but actions.

Happy?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You probably remember Billy Carter who worked for the Libyan government. Reagan retired, went to Japan and left with a couple of million bucks as a speaking fee. Just before the first Gulf war, the Kuwaiti lobby was spending money like it was going out of style, while the Emir's daughter was lying in testimony to Congress. The Clintons were financed by the Chinese to a ridiculously obvious point. Newt's wife was working for a company owned by Israel while Newt was voting for money and policy affecting Israel.
We have so many foreign lobbies spreading money and power in DC that I am surprised that people don't seem to mind, that they consider it normal.

Yup!!! The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that war by proxy stuff. It really happens.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't they all? Bush, Clinton, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. They're all a bunch of draft dodging wankers. Active military service should be a prerequisite for holding any pubic office above dog catcher.

McCain had a decorated military career but that doesn't make him the best candidate.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't they all? Bush, Clinton, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. They're all a bunch of draft dodging wankers. Active military service should be a prerequisite for holding any pubic office above dog catcher.

Why? To use your word, there are plenty of "wankers" who have active duty records. Or would you prefer John Kerry in the oval?

Not to mention excluding patriotic americans who, through medical or physical handicaps, wouldn't have been allowed into the military. i'm sure they have nothing to offer our country in the way of service, you know, other than catching dogs.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Completely disagree. Military service shouldn't have anything to do with it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention excluding patriotic americans who, through medical or physical handicaps, wouldn't have been allowed into the military.

This is why I have a problem with veterans being treated as a higher class of citizen, especially with respect to self-defense... but that's another thread.

Anywho...

ABCNews reports 112 Tomahawk missiles hit over 20 Libyan targets from U.S. ships. Operation Odyssey Dawn appears to be Obama's first offensive war of aggression.

Latest posts

Top Bottom