Where the Hell is our president?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I was getting ready for "work" this morning I was watching the news and all they were talking about was Libya and the no-fly-zone and how they would implement it. There was absolutely no discussion, no questioning whether it should be done or not... Just how. The MSM is toting the the intervention line... It's just a matter of time before our government moves forward.

It's fairly easy to see that our media is controlled (CNN, FOX, MSNBC). They're simply shaping American minds to accept what they've already planned to do.

It's really pretty funny to watch once you realize it's all theater.

Yes, they always act as if the action du jour is the only possible action, no alternatives.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) Who cares
2) The more silent he is the better
3) The more he plays golf the less time he has to meddle in affairs of others neither his nor the USA's business
4) Encourage don't discourage him to play golf - maybe go pro and go on tour - SEE 3

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as it is with other people's money stolen by the government to redistribute in ways that those it was stolen from would not approve.

Yeah...

That's the ticket!

There is another issue here. Our armed forces are no longer conscripts like they used to. The children of the rich, the powerful and the liberals are safe. So a President sends a few tens of thousands of good patriotic conservative kids to their deaths, what's the big deal, after all they volunteered. Nobody will speak for them anymore, nobody will ask if it is worth sacrificing our kids.
The Bill Clintons, Cheneys, Hanittys and Rush Limboughs that avoided service are the war hawks that show their patriotism by happily pushing for more wars that somebody else will fight.
You didn't see Hilary's daughter join the service, Hilary has nothing to lose by starting a war in Libya. She is tough, she is a war hawk, she is a warrior from the safety of her DC office.
I guess I am not the typical gun nut conservative dying for us to start another war, any war, no matter what the reason and show my patriotism by supporting sending our kids to battle.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is another issue here. Our armed forces are no longer conscripts like they used to. The children of the rich, the powerful and the liberals are safe. So a President sends a few tens of thousands of good patriotic conservative kids to their deaths, what's the big deal, after all they volunteered. Nobody will speak for them anymore, nobody will ask if it is worth sacrificing our kids.
The Bill Clintons, Cheneys, Hanittys and Rush Limboughs that avoided service are the war hawks that show their patriotism by happily pushing for more wars that somebody else will fight.
You didn't see Hilary's daughter join the service, Hilary has nothing to lose by starting a war in Libya. She is tough, she is a war hawk, she is a warrior from the safety of her DC office.
I guess I am not the typical gun nut conservative dying for us to start another war, any war, no matter what the reason and show my patriotism by supporting sending our kids to battle.

Excellent post! Dissent is patriotic.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they voted to intervene in Libya. Will they also vote to intervene in Iran.
We know that we will not let that happen to Saudi Arabia or any other regime we like.
I see an interesting standard developing. A group in Europe (Albanians) decides to break away from the mother country Serbia and take Kosovo, a land of great historical significance to the Serbs, away. We and the UN support them. What happens if a group in the US gains majority in a State and votes to secede from the Union. Will the UN decide what is right or wrong for us?

Latest posts

Top Bottom