Where the Hell is our president?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if an unfunded, unnecessary war with Obama's name on it will wake up the "democrats are our savior" zombies? Yes, that's a rhetorical question.

Because we are a nation that comes to the aid of those in need. If a high road needs to be taken then that's what we need to do. If we don't help Libya then rest assured a mass "cleansing" will take place. Some people may be satisfied going through life only thinking about themselves and never lifting a finger to help a fellow man. There are many, many others of us that will go out of our way to help someone in need.

No offense intended, but your posts on OSA are so inconsistent it makes me wonder if it's intentional.

"The U.S. doesn't want a war," an Obama administration official said. "But we want to prevent a slaughter."

Since when does the U.S. not want a war? That's news to me. I'll be watching for Obama to declare "War on Wars" in light of this recent announcement.

We've been doing a good job setting up our country to function only when we are at war with something. I don't believe for a minute I will ever wake up to a day when the U.S. is not waging some kind of war.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno if you read or heard the news or not... But we are currently bankrupt. Government is wanting to shut down for a bit. You do realize that this "intervention" you'd like to occur will cost money, don't you? And exactly how are we going to pay for that? Sounds like we have bigger problems on our own already that need to be addressed and nobody is coming to our aid.

Someone has to play the devils advocate.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if an unfunded, unnecessary war with Obama's name on it will wake up the "democrats are our savior" zombies? Yes, that's a rhetorical question.
Let me answer it even if it not needed. No! They will downplay it or find excuses for the one and only messiah. The ideology comes first.
No Democrat had a problem when Clinton bombed the Serb Christians to allow the narco trafficking Muslim Albanians supported by Al Quida, to take over.
Are we still there?

Since when does the U.S. not want a war? That's news to me.

For a peace loving nation we have the nasty habit of being constantly at war. Doesn't mean that we cannot change.

carbon

Marksman
Reaction score
Well, the U.N. just voted for a no-fly zone over Libya. Of course America will be blamed for it. Then the people we helped will probably turn on us and try to blow up a plane or some buildings and kill us for it. I can't wait. It should be fun.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me answer it even if it not needed. No! They will downplay it or find excuses for the one and only messiah. The ideology comes first.
No Democrat had a problem when Clinton bombed the Serb Christians to allow the narco trafficking Muslim Albanians supported by Al Quida, to take over.

Or when Clinton needed a diversion and flung a few dozen cruise missiles.

They will downplay it or find excuses for the one and only messiah. The ideology comes first.

I was surfing news articles and one had a banner of a twitter feed at the top. It was full of "liberals" doing just that, they are already making excuses for things Obama MIGHT do...and attacking Republicans for future criticisms of actions that have not yet occurred. They are bending over backwards to defend the guy, even when he takes actions they have previously bashed others for.

There is no ideology, only party worship. My party only starts good wars, your party only starts bad wars. My party stimulates the economy, your party wastes money. My party keeps us safe, your party treads on our liberties and freedoms (Patriot Act, Drug War, Gun Control). Your party hates gays, my party protects marriage (Clinton "protected marriage" from gays while porking tubby office help. Thanks Bill.)

All the Obama lovers I know did and still bash Bush II at every opportunity. But Obama is above reproach, even when he does THE EXACT SAME THINGS. It's hilarious. At least I've stood firm in calling them all clowns.

Hope and change we can believe in. Yeah, we'll change the venues of the wars we fight.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or when Clinton needed a diversion and flung a few dozen cruise missiles.

I was surfing news articles and one had a banner of a twitter feed at the top. It was full of "liberals" doing just that, they are already making excuses for things Obama MIGHT do...and attacking Republicans for future criticisms of actions that have not yet occurred. They are bending over backwards to defend the guy, even when he takes actions they have previously bashed others for.

There is no ideology, only party worship. My party only starts good wars, your party only starts bad wars. My party stimulates the economy, your party wastes money. My party keeps us safe, your party treads on our liberties and freedoms (Patriot Act, Drug War, Gun Control). Your party hates gays, my party protects marriage (Clinton "protected marriage" from gays while porking tubby office help. Thanks Bill.)

All the Obama lovers I know did and still bash Bush II at every opportunity. But Obama is above reproach, even when he does THE EXACT SAME THINGS. It's hilarious. At least I've stood firm in calling them all clowns.

Hope and change we can believe in. Yeah, we'll change the venues of the wars we fight.

Too may examples of their bias, the latest is Guantanamo. Bush was vilified, not a sound against Obama.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be no war against Libya. How do I know it? Very simple, our President earned a Nobel peace prize. He is such a peace lover that he was nominated for the prize before he was even sworn as President and had a chance to show how great he was. The award was not Left Wing politics, he actually earned it.
I think.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am amazed how little the news media is covering this crisis.

But then again. It's not G.W. in the whitehouse anymore so I shouldn't be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom