where to shoot in or near Moore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calixt0

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I are moving to the area and it looks like right now that Moore is our choice of where we will be living.

Can anyone one give me an idea where to shoot?

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Shaun

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sgt. Everts is just South of Moore on I-35. Small indoor range. Another on Flood in Norman South of Robinson. Tri-City gun club South of Norman off I-35 but it requires a membership.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gunworld, if you like a nicer indoor range. I shoot at Sgt Everetts, but the lighting isn't great, target retrieval is by hand, via a pulley system, and it has no distance markings.

Gunworld has electronic target retrieval that will show you what distance you're shooting at, good lighting, HEPA filtered air and is climate controlled.

Sgt Everett's is located in Moore. Gunworld is in Del City. Sgt Everett's charges $10 and Gunworld charges $14. I don't suggest going to Gunworld to buy guns or ammo.....they are way overpriced.

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunworld if you just feel burning cash and large amounts of it. I also will offer to take you out to tri-city for free after 4pm or weekend mornings.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lexington WMA range for outdoor shooting, not far from Moore at all...only requires a hunting or fishing license.

Go on weekdays or crack of dawn on Sunday to avoid the idiots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom