Which .22 Rimfire Should I Get Next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which One Should I Buy Next?

• SIG (GSG) 1911-22 Conversion Kit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A little late but....... We just purchased the victory and love it. I have had plenty of the other guys, but his little critter is like a chameleon. You can upgrade barrels, grips, sights, or convert to darn near any configuration you want. Wife has been shooting plates (the steel kind) recently with it and is having a blast. This in turn lets me get to the range more often with a "little less" hassle. You will enjoy the Ruger, good purchase.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh...never mind. I saw, handled, and bought a new blued Ruger MK IV.

Good deal, they still using the chamber loaded indicators and mag disconnect on them? Just got done pulling my Mark III down and replacing the extractor with an eagle talon and putting in the mag disconnect delete bushing. Polished all the trigger parts as well since I had it apart.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good deal, they still using the chamber loaded indicators and mag disconnect on them? Just got done pulling my Mark III down and replacing the extractor with an eagle talon and putting in the mag disconnect delete bushing. Polished all the trigger parts as well since I had it apart.

They did away with the LCI, but they still have the mag disconnect. I want to shoot it a bit more first before I decide what to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom