Which .22 Rimfire Should I Get Next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which One Should I Buy Next?

• SIG (GSG) 1911-22 Conversion Kit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there's alot of parts available that are supposed to help it. His was actually a Sig but as you stated they're the same thing. I forget which but they recommend either Velociters or Mini mags (one but not the other) and it wouldnt even cycle those close to reliably. Tried everything else either of us had too and still nothing. Meanwhile I just shot my Buckmark and grinned. He may have had a bunk one but my only experience around them has been less than stellar.
He had two GSG's in a row that were turds (the other that rifle that everybody likes to cut the barrel on...forget what it was called).

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And why do you like the LCI? Just curious. I did not like it in my MK III

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally do not understand why some people dislike it. I like it on mine. Not to verify that its unloaded but to verify that its loaded. I dont know of any adverse affect it has on the function of the gun. Each has his own reason though Im sure.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I felt that the LCI was an unnecessary piece that was hard to clean around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. I get that. I guess it is also another point of entry for foreign material.
I like it for the reason if I take it hunting or go to shoot a critter in the yard I can feel with my fingers if it is loaded just to make sure I really did put one in the chamber. Handy in the dark.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the lCI because it is an instant indication of a loaded weapon, and since I shoot mine in competition, That is a requirement.
Its amazing how many have removed the LCI for the same reason as they didn't like the looks of it or whatever that stand at the line and get a click at the first shot because they didn't chamber check their Rugers. Its became a habit with me to rack the slide, and roll the gun to check the LCI before telling the RO I'm ready to start.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom