Which Buckmark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Buckmark Camper with 5-1/2" barrel and it was an excellent gun. Had a great trigger and was very accurate and after I put a Trophy Red dot on it I had even more fun. I once let some 8-10 year old boys shoot it and they were amazed that they were hitting a small stump in the water 60 yards away.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Stainless Buckmark with the upgraded URX grips. Comparing it to my coworkers much nicer grips.

I finallly picked up a holographic optic for it. Factory sight with the front blade on the Tac-Sol barrel just weren't doing it for me anymore.

One thing to make sure you do is to keep an allen wrench in your range bag. I had the screw above the chamber come loose causing Failure to fires. Real annoying. Screwed it back down and it was good to go.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Stainless Buckmark with the upgraded URX grips. Comparing it to my coworkers much nicer grips.

I finallly picked up a holographic optic for it. Factory sight with the front blade on the Tac-Sol barrel just weren't doing it for me anymore.

One thing to make sure you do is to keep an allen wrench in your range bag. I had the screw above the chamber come loose causing Failure to fires. Real annoying. Screwed it back down and it was good to go.

I had that same problem on my buckmark and I just put a little lock tight on it and it was gtg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might have to go get some blue locktite. I have the Tac Sol barrel on mine. It is an aluminum body with steel insert for the barrel liner. THey have helicoil inserts in the body to screw that piece into. My concern is getting the screw stuck and having that helicoil start to turn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom