Which (if any) would you shoot? (and a side frustration...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which should I take?

• The itty bitty one, it's deliciously small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The button buck. I love eating guys.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The buck's sister. I bet she's amazing in the skillet.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • None of them. Just be patient and wait for a MILE. (mom i'd like to eat.)

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see these three little guys every time I am out, no matter which stand. They clean out one feeder then the other before any of the bigger deer get a chance. Should I take one of them out since I still have 4 tags available (although I intend on two of them being for bucks). And if so, which one?

i685.photobucket.com_albums_vv214_shootermcgavin_PICT1345.jpg

And as for the bucks I want... I hate it when I choose incorrectly. I have two stands and debated which to use. I only had a shot at the three fawns in the pic above. If I went to the other stand I could have had....

i685.photobucket.com_albums_vv214_shootermcgavin_SUNP0143_1.jpg

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He hung out there for about 20 minutes. It looks real similar to another buck I have a picture of so he may be the regular visitor, but he looks fairly wider too, so this morning may have been a one time thing. I'll try again tomorrow and hope he shows.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and give up hunting? your gonna miss us.....and the deer!

Yeah, tell me about it. My girlfriend (actually fiance as of a few weeks ago) is a missionary to Mexico and I am joining in on that goodness. It is what God wants for me, but it doesn have a MAJOR drawback. I prayed about it quite a bit before even asking her out because I really don't want to give up my guns and game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom