Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can you wear a watch like that and NOT come to the meet up tonight?!?! 😫
Two thoughts here…

First, I’m preparing crab legs in the Big Green Egg for my girls.

Secondly, you correspond with me here, yet when I text, there’s no reply? And you wonder why I don’t always like all of your pics that you post? I would expect this from our mutual friend whose last name is the same as your first…but from you, LBT? It’s ok. I don’t mind. Well, I mind. And you know what the worst part is? I never learned to read!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a work event today where I knew I was going to be playing pickle ball. Wore the Eco-Drive in case it began to get super competitive!

IMG_5414.jpeg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That band compliments your skin tone. How’s it look on the right side?

Your right wrist…that wrist which is drastically lighter in tone than the one that spends most of its day hung out your driver’s side window.

Is this some sort of weird fetish photo request? I can't believe it took 28 years for me to discover that you have a kink for unequally tanned male forearms. 🤯

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your right wrist…that wrist which is drastically lighter in tone than the one that spends most of its day hung out your driver’s side window.

That's called a truckers tan. I've got one. Too much time in a patrol car or sitting in my truck, babysitting pipeline equipment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom