White House to Sheriffs: Follow Law in Enforcing Gun Control Measures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These two guys make me sick. They see nothing wrong with breaking into the country and having tons of kids on the taxpayer dime yet they shred the Constitution every chance they get.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wasn't it not to long ago that the President said that he'd look the other way on states legalizing marijuana because the people of those state had spoken? Humm.. guess you get to pick and choose which laws you want to enforce and which ones go up in smoke.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't it not to long ago that the President said that he'd look the other way on states legalizing marijuana because the people of those state had spoken? Humm.. guess you get to pick and choose which laws you want to enforce and which ones go up in smoke.

Coming out against legalizing pot would result in Obama losing votes, and would have the mainsteam press and otherwise "Hussein Obama Friendly Media" ridiculing him and Uncle Joe.

I don't smoke dope and it's not a big deal to me that people do since I use alcohol sometimes, but there will be children dying on the highways as a result of more people being exposed to a substance that affects your judgement (God knows I rode with a few friends who were high back when I was much younger).

"And if keeping people who are high while driving off the roads saves thelife of just one child..."

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

He definitely picks and chooses which laws he wants to follow. Notice he sued Arizona and Alabama for wanting to keep illegal aliens ( undocumented democrats)from continuing to drain the state resources ( wic, food stamps and the like for their anchor babies and medical care and so forth for all the buggers)

Several states also have passed laws banning gay marriage yet that boy sees no valid opinion of the voter there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom