Who in OKC has the largest selection of 1911's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is taking me to OKC shopping this weekend, and for my good behavoir I get something special:naughty:

Just wondering who in the metro has the best selection of 1911's or handguns in general, at decent prices?

Aside from SuperDaves this weekend?

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say Sooner State Pawn's South side store, and Big Boy's Guns & Ammo. Big Boy's carries much more inventory, but SSP has more 1911's if that's what your mainly interested in. I do business with both stores, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with either of them. I'd visit them both if I were you.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have been routinely looking at Sooner State Pawns Website. They have quite a selection.
I might have to check out Big Boys and CJ's while I'm out as well.

Are either of these OSA Sponsers?

Thanks for the heads up.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are either of these OSA Sponsers?

I don't know the answer to that one, sorry.

Also, SSP is going to have a booth at the gun show this weekend last I heard. When I was in last time and asked, the girl didn't know if they were ordering in stock just for the show, or if he would be taking stock out of his stores for it. So, if they are low on stock, it's because it's at the show. For a small shop, I've been impressed with the inventory kept there. (After all, it is a pawn shop).

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't find a Wilson at Heartland... Just sayin'. Do you know what you are looking for? If you hit SSP and C&J, go by Outdoor America. (Insert disclaimer here).

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You also might talk to Gary at randgfirearms.com. Don't go by what you see, you need to ask him. He is a 1911 junkie, and knows more about them then anyone I know.

Coltokc

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just came from H&H; they had a dozen or so. I think their prices are ok.

Funny I also thought some of their prices were not too bad compared to the past. It must be because of the inflated prices everywhere. :o They had a nice Stainless Colt Gold Cup Trophy there for $1225.

Good Luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom