Who's Excited about the Show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm supreamly bummed. I always go but this time around I gotsa no munee. I wouldn't even be able to buy a couple spare magazines. It's gonna be a crumby weekend.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...first Wannemacher for me...should be a good time.
Not looking for anything rare...need a crapload of mags and ammo and mag pouches. Maybe a new belt or two.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your first one huh?

Dont even bother looking for a close parking spot...just go immediately to the long distance spaces and take the shuttle to the entrance.

Just a hint to save you some aggravation.

Yep...first Wannemacher for me...should be a good time.
Not looking for anything rare...need a crapload of mags and ammo and mag pouches. Maybe a new belt or two.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am skipping this one. Just can't take the crowds.

+100!!!! I gave up on gunshow's/beany baby, jerky, and other non-gun crap. The two high of prices for what its worth, the scam artist dealers, who try and sell the story, not the gun, and with my PTSD issue's crowds leave me feeling hinky!!

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your first one huh?

Dont even bother looking for a close parking spot...just go immediately to the long distance spaces and take the shuttle to the entrance.

Just a hint to save you some aggravation.

Thanks! I'm going prepared...food, drink wise. I'm not paying $8.50 for a mystery dog. Plenty of stuff in the pack I'll be wearing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom