Who's Excited about the Show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...first Wannemacher for me...should be a good time.
Not looking for anything rare...need a crapload of mags and ammo and mag pouches. Maybe a new belt or two.

first time to this one, me and youngest boy going:o, but from what it looks like we mite not stay long, my fuse is pretty short, so i dont know how long i will be able to take all the people....:nono2:

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am. I've got a couple deals over the years. It's more of a tradition than anything else. My dad and I have gone to this show since he was carrying me on his shoulders.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going this time...although I am using as an excuse to get out of a date. I haven't seen an honest to god good deal there in several years now. If I had money, I might look into getting a Sebenza or something, but most tables have guys sitting behind them that are way too attached to the crap on the table. The internet has spoiled me. You go to a gun show and see guys selling used Glocks for $550? Please, get real.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going this time...although I am using as an excuse to get out of a date. I haven't seen an honest to god good deal there in several years now. If I had money, I might look into getting a Sebenza or something, but most tables have guys sitting behind them that are way too attached to the crap on the table. The internet has spoiled me. You go to a gun show and see guys selling used Glocks for $550? Please, get real.

i think thats because its quick and easy to get there than going through the process:screwy: you have to do online or at a store, but i agree with you totally BR...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And once again I find myself in suxville.
You guys enjoy yourself up there.
Working today and I'm broke on top of that.
Maybe in the fall I'll get to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom