Who's Jobplace is officially closed today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conoco Phillips is closed today. They called us at 11pm last night to let us know to stay at home. Works for me!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are closed, but I am on call. I am not sure if they are working at the Devon Tower. The tower and a train derailment is the only reason I will have to go out. If not, I will just take a sick day and enjoy.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Closed. I had an employee that called me before 7 this morning. She got to the office at 5:30(Still don't know why se went so early). managed to get stuck in the parking lot. I told her to pack it up and go back home. It took her awhile but she made it.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a consultant that works through Tulsa Tech so I didn't have to go the office since it is closed but I can VPN into the network to check e-mail. It's likely most of my clients are closed today anyway.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I freelance and am able to work from home (I do have an external office space, also) I opted to use this storm as an excuse to to watch netflix all day and play world of warcraft.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I didn't work today, Red Robin in Norman is closed down. They were just planning on running 1 server, 1 cook, and a manager today anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom