Who's Packin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADDO

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was driving cross country and booking myself into a hotel each night using the internet. Pulled up to the hotel late and noticed that the jail intake center was across the street, bums were sneaking into the lobby to get free coffee, and some strange folks were in the parking lot. Found a place to put my car under the best lighting and checked in anyway since the hotel was prepaid. Naturally I took my weapon and kept it close by in the room.

The next morning as I was checking out, I noticed the guy in front of me was carrying a Wilderness safepacker case in his hand. Out in the parking lot I commented on it and we agreed that having a gun was a good idea in that neighborhood.

Yesterday I noticed two guys in Panera at lunch time. Both were wearing untucked dress shirts which looked funny to me. A second glance confirmed that both were packing.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Like the other poster said, if it prints, its unlikely to be anything else. Most people still bend and reach for stuff, and that's when it really shows. It shows pretty bad when most people twist for something.

Just because you can't see it in the mirror and its comfortable doesn't me people can't see it behind you.

Appendix carry is almost impossible to spot if done properly.

I carry my 5" XD45 pretty far forward, but not quite appendix. My gut is still too big.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only person I have ever made was at the state fair. We ran into a couple we know and the husband is OKCPD. I spotted right off a G26 or 27 on his right hip. Just a t-shirt and shorts and it was obvious. I'm sure he didn't care a bit though.

Another thing I look for especially in restaurants is to look for the SA of other people in the place. It is amazing how people are zoned into their table and nothing else. Every time we leave somewhere I comment to my wife about some goings on in the place and she is oblivious.

Carry a Kahr in a CB holster and printing is not an issue. Best carry combo out there IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom