whos place is it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to leave because I love my field of work and I have invested 3 years here and in 3 more I will be fully vested in the esop ownership plan. This guy just needs to be dealt with.

I guess I can understand your viewpoint, but it's just not a path I'd ever take. I'd hold the employer's feet to the fire under every legal method I could to get it addressed whether they wanted to or not. If those in management are willing to risk good peoples lives to cover up for a worthless bag of crap, then I wouldn't want to be working for them. Period. I'd force them to deal with the issue, then quit. There is no amount of money or ESOP ownership plan or anything else worth my life or the life of my fellow employees.

I would think that the best way to get him held accountable for his DUI is to actually call it in with his plate while you are observing him on the road. You can talk the dispatcher through his route and let them know exactly how dangerous he is behaving at each turn. Hopefully that will get him stopped. It might just blow your cover as well though...

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ponder this...

If someone doesn't do something about this guy in the workplace, it will be a matter of when not IF. I wouldn't want to be the guy who decided to just call the police on him so he could get another DUI. That won't stop him from working there, it won't stop him from drinking and doing drugs on the job and it won't stop him from continuing to endager people. Should that be the case, WHEN this guy is the cause of someone getting seriously injured or killed, I wouldn't want to be the guy who knew something should be done and didn't do it. You know, even if it meant getting sent home for 3 days for mentioning it, IT'S WORTH IT.

This will be my final thought on this thread. We've ALL said pretty much the same thing. There's just nothing else to say about it.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then OSHA's your only option..anonymous of course...its easy to be a badaxx on the internet...but he might befell an industrial accident..where he fell down with a busted lip...his relative too ;)

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ponder this...

If someone doesn't do something about this guy in the workplace, it will be a matter of when not IF. I wouldn't want to be the guy who decided to just call the police on him so he could get another DUI. That won't stop him from working there, it won't stop him from drinking and doing drugs on the job and it won't stop him from continuing to endager people. Should that be the case, WHEN this guy is the cause of someone getting seriously injured or killed, I wouldn't want to be the guy who knew something should be done and didn't do it. You know, even if it meant getting sent home for 3 days for mentioning it, IT'S WORTH IT.

This will be my final thought on this thread. We've ALL said pretty much the same thing. There's just nothing else to say about it.

The reason I call the Leo is because he already has felonies for this stuff and waiting on a sentence for the last one and has a Breathalyzer in his vehicle. So calling Leo will definitely get him sent to the big house.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A fellow co worker has a friend that's tpd and we are having him stop by on Monday. Thanks for all your opinions and support.

Good. Glad to hear it and I hope it all gets resolved.

You obviously care about the situation and are trying to do the right thing. I would have handled it differently, but that's just me. Kudos to you for looking out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom