Wildgame Innovations Junk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I know this is not news, I know I should know better, I know you get what you pay for but seriously....EVERY SINGLE product (except the deer corn at Wally World) I have purchased with the Wildgame Innovations name on it has been nothing but junk. I mean junk in the worst way, but their products are everywhere, I just bought two of their rechargeable 6 volt batteries for a feeder and one of their 6-12 volt chargers, I was at Tractor Supply, that was the only brand there, one battery won't hold a charge, the other won't charge at all I found this out by using my other battery charger because the WI one I bought didn't work either. About 6 months ago I bought a cheap feeder, the Monsta D, what a piece of crap, water leaks around the lid and the seals where the barrel bolts together, worthless.... and the corn is ruined in a matter of days, their HALO rangefinders? hahahahahaha...I was given the HALO 400 as a gift, it works occasionally.....but if you are in any kind of shade or lower light? forget it. Oh and it ain't ranging out to 400 yards either, not on an object the size of a deer anyway. I am just really happy that I have never purchased one of their cameras. I'm not a person that likes to go around bashing companies and stuff but from this day forward, if the name Wildgame Innovations is on a product, I will NOT be buying it.

Ok thanks....I feel better already. Rant OFF :rant:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I looked at one of their hat cams.............as cheaper alternative to a GO PRo, a quick google of the product reviews prevented me from buying it, sounds like a made the right choice.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought 4 of their trail cams over the summer after reading decent reviews on amazon, took all 4 of them back within a month because they all quit working.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I know this is not news, I know I should know better, I know you get what you pay for but seriously....EVERY SINGLE product (except the deer corn at Wally World) I have purchased with the Wildgame Innovations name on it has been nothing but junk. I mean junk in the worst way, but their products are everywhere, I just bought two of their rechargeable 6 volt batteries for a feeder and one of their 6-12 volt chargers, I was at Tractor Supply, that was the only brand there, one battery won't hold a charge, the other won't charge at all I found this out by using my other battery charger because the WI one I bought didn't work either. About 6 months ago I bought a cheap feeder, the Monsta D, what a piece of crap, water leaks around the lid and the seals where the barrel bolts together, worthless.... and the corn is ruined in a matter of days, their HALO rangefinders? hahahahahaha...I was given the HALO 400 as a gift, it works occasionally.....but if you are in any kind of shade or lower light? forget it. Oh and it ain't ranging out to 400 yards either, not on an object the size of a deer anyway. I am just really happy that I have never purchased one of their cameras. I'm not a person that likes to go around bashing companies and stuff but from this day forward, if the name Wildgame Innovations is on a product, I will NOT be buying it.

Ok thanks....I feel better already. Rant OFF :rant:

I picture Mr. Wildgame and Mr. Innovation sitting around a fire at night, laughing at their customers...
i657.photobucket.com_albums_uu294_splattermonkeys_first10_fished_in_small.jpg

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
RUXIN: “Well, if you are purchasing something that is half the price of your competitors, then there is a reasonable expectation that that product will explode in your face.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom