World Naked Gardening Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that ANYONE would care to see me, but BB, Brandi, and the rest of the lovely ladies here, take note and LOTS of pics to share with us.

:urwelcome:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
images-31.jpg

Oorah that motivating Naked Gardening Day! (Butt BB is right; it's still a little brisk outside!)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 36717

Oorah that motivating Naked Gardening Day! (Butt BB is right; it's still a little brisk outside!)

If I looked like that I might be inclined to garden in the buff ... but the image of Aunt Bea bending over to weed makes me a little ... ahem ... queasy ... LOL ... Believe me, at the point in my life, it's a behind only GC could love! :D Time and gravity have taken their toll ... :teehee:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in order to properly record this event - I will - for no fee - dust my canon 35mm and photograph all the participants...happy to help....

Sweet!

I'll be planting some bulbs throughout the week. I don't have any garden spades or other proper equipment, so I'll be using a tablespoon which means lots of bending over!

Latest posts

Top Bottom