Worst thing you ever kicked / Follow up to the "worst thing ever stepped on"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine maybe like most and it was the bed post in the middle of the night. This was several years ago and my little pinky toe toe nail is still jacked up and will not grow back right.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before I learned to Thai kick with my shin, I was sparring with a 275 pound guy and I kicked his shin as hard as I could with the top of my foot. Not good.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This did not happen to me but a customer I had when I sold shoes. He took his shoe and sock off to try on a pair of socks/shoe and his foot/ankle was black and blue. I asked what happened? He said that his neighbor kids were always kicking their beach ball in his back yard and so he would kick it back to their yard. One day he noticed a ball again and w/out taking a closer look out of habit he tried to kick it back. The problem is that it was a bowling ball this time.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Door frame, middle of the night after a long day at the lake drinking beer. Little dehydrated & not fully awake I jumped up to answer the phone & in the pitch black darkness I found the door frame with my big toe. Busted it open good enough it caused me to be plagued with ingrown nail on that toe still to this day. Hurt like a SOB for a long time & since the aftermath still exists to this day I gotta say that was one of my worst toe injuries.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the kids were younger anything and everything, but now that one is 16 and the other gone off to school maybe a dog toy or something the ol lady leaves out. Out in the garage when I go out to my other fridge to grab a late night adult beverage I almost never turn on the night and there is usually always something someone didnt put up laying in my dark path.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 7th grade I got into a fight with my younger brother in our hallway bathroom. As I was walking away victorious, mind you, he pushed me. I went straight into the wall, with my big toe stopping my momentum. Broke it and to this day I still can't bend it more than 50%.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife kicked the coffee table and flipped her big toenail up like the hood of a car, later that week I had to help pull the nail off.. its cute she paints the skin that grew over where the nail used to be when she does her toenails.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A wasp nest....

Let me explain: My cousin and I were bored one summer day (11-12years old) and we were taking swings at wasp's nest with a baseball bat. Yep, two dumb country kids. We'd sneak up in the loft of the hay barns and then sneak up on those yellow and red wasp. Whack the sh!^ out of the nest and run like h@ll!!

Well I wasn't paying close attention on one of my cousin turn. I was standing about 5-7feet away from the nest ready to run.

He whacked that nest and dang if it didn't come flying straight at me. In a split second I had a choice to punch it with my fist or hike up my leg and kick it. Remember, that thing was flying straight at me and in a heartbeat moment...I didn't think I could out run it.

I did my best Bruce Lee kick...I knocked it about two feet in front of me, but I slipped in loose hay and fell down.

They descended on me like a pack of lions on a gazelle. I jumped up, swating and waving my hands like a wild banshee. I ran as fast as I could but dang....you want to talk about some pain.

I went back into the house and looked like I had tangled with Muhammed Ali.

Neve again did I want to mess with wasp. I had a new found respect for that little critter.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was 12 and my brother was 10. We were visiting friends in Washington State and playing in the back yard while our parents visited. I saw a yellow jacket on a clothes line pole about a foot off the ground. I walked up and kicked the pole to squash it. Well, the yellow jacket nest was inside the pole. Luckily I could run faster than my brother. I got off scott free, he got a dozen or so stings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom