Worst thing you ever kicked / Follow up to the "worst thing ever stepped on"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daugher is to the age where we can leave the bathroom and pick up the house and listen while she plays in the tub (dont' go crazy on me, we stay pretty close). One evening, I heard a loud splash and I hollar "You OK in there" to which she almost always laughs cause she "got us" with her prank. Wel this time she didn't laugh so I go running, come around the corner, and kick the crap out of the little stool we have so she can wash her hands/get on the potty. I kicked it so hard that I cracked the wood. My daughter said her first cuss words after listening to me cuss for a good 20 min after that!

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a friends house, his mom feed various "porch cats" the kind were only she could pet them. One of them had kittens in there shed, and while I was getting out of a lawn chair and stepped on one of them(kitten). BTW I weighed 300 pounds back then, it didnt stand a chance :(

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My worst: Kicking a block of styrofoam only to find out it was a white saltlick block. Yeah that hurt.

VP at work: getting mad and kicking the fireproof filing cabinet. He ended up in a cast.

I would put the door frames, doors, bed posts and coffee tables all below making contact with a receiver hitch on a truck with your shin.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stumbled over one of these in an abandoned mud walled village southwest of Bussaya, Iraq in 1991. Once I figured out what I had done, I scanned around and realized I was surrounded by them. Nothing harmed but my pride.
note: this is the closest pic I could find, not the actual munition I tripped over.

Last edited:

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't say much about kicking, but I can say with absolute certainty: if you're in the yard with a baseball bat, and your friend has a basketball, DO NOT ask him to throw you a pitch. Some stupid things I've done more than once, but once was enough for hitting a basketball with a bat.

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When I was about 15, I wore cowboy boots all the time. The ones I bought were extra high top, about 2 1/2 inch to 3 inches taller than "regular" boots. I was walking through some tall grass close to a farm pond when something slammed into my calf leg. It hit me again and I looked down to see if I had stepped on a branch or something. The something proved to be a cottonmouth water moccasin telling me I was standing on him. I levitated about 3 feet from my position in the grass, rotated 180 degrees and made a soft landing about 15 feet from where the snake was exiting the area. When I pulled up my jeans leg there was two sets of fang marks about 3/4 of an inch from the top of my extra tall boots, with a greasy liquid running down the outside of my boot. And my wife wonders why I watch where I put my feet all the time.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baby gate a couple years ago, it was recently put up and I was going to kitchen in middle of the night in the dark and I hit it between my pinky toe and next toe but toward the pinky for side and it pulled it away from my foot and, ripped the area between the two toes pretty bad, I've got a pic somewhere, looked like a crime scene on the floor afterward...

Latest posts

Top Bottom