Would anyone be interested in a Mexico hunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.264 there really won't be a "set" cost. It will all depend on the details of how you want to do it. IE... travel, stay in the ranch house or out on the lease in the cabin, how many deer you wanna kill etc
But I really need to make sure I'm in before I can start quoting prices. But as soon as Im in for sure, I might work up some packages as to what all the cost will be.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading all the details and such, I'm not sue if this is in South Texas or not...O_o... I'll PM and find out more about this. Sounds like a good trip. Like that bucks of tecomate show

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh it's in Mexico, you need your passport. It's in the state of Coahuila outside of Acuna, the ranch is just south of Amastad Lake. Yes it's a lot like Tecomate but without the high fence LOL

There are Mule deer on the ranch but they are very rare on this lease. But on the portion of the ranch I'm on there is no charge for killng one if you get lucky enough to have one come buy. There are portions on the ranch that have plenty of Mule deer but that's a different deal to do that hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom