Would anyone be interested in a Mexico hunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright guys I have one Trophy Hunt left I need to sell
This may sound expensive but trust me for what you are getting its the best deal you'll ever find in Mexico.
All inclusive Trophy Deer Hunt in Mexico for $6000 (except travel)
It will be a 4-5 day hunt. Gun or bow, your choice and your choice on dates. We will plan this hunt around you.
As far as travel, if you want to ride with us we will just split the gas up and call it good.
If you'd like to drive yourself or fly we can meet you and you can follow us to the ranch or we can pick u up at the air port (del Rio or San Antonio)
For OSA members only, this deal and I will add a little more. If you kill out early and want to stay the hang out I will put you on a nice cull buck for free. Plus all the coyote and javalina. If you want to kill some quail (big blues) or a turkey, then we will put you on some.
Your lodging and meals are coverd for the trip plus it covers your tag to get your animal back into the states.

None Refundable Deposit of half ($3000) will be required before/by April. If something happens and plans need to change we will work something out with you. The remanding $ will be due when we head out or pick u up.

Trophy Buck is ANY mature buck 5.5 or older gross scoring over 155"
No hidden cost guys, none of that crap that of you kill one over so and so inches its $ per inch.
If you kill a 155" or a 220" it's all the same price.
This IS NOT a garunteed hunt (kill)! We will hunt hard, we will see deer and you will have a great time. But this is free range white tale...

Latest posts

Top Bottom