Would you have called it in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasnt even like direct plain view, it was like it was sticking out of a pocket, like the head/shoulders of a he-man type action figure, bout that size (most people probably wouldnt notice), dirty black messenger bag, no pedobear shirt, sticker or patch though, so I could have been wrong....

if you thought it was off then that is reason enough in that situation. Good job staying alert.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasnt even like direct plain view, it was like it was sticking out of a pocket, like the head/shoulders of a he-man type action figure

That was my buddy, we were going to meet up for some role playing stuff. I got stuck in traffic, boy howdy he must have felt silly standing there by himself!

[Broken External Image]

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took kids to school, went to Lowes. On my way home I passed under the I35 overpass on NE 5th street, Central Middle School and another school sit right there. When I went under the overpass, an older guy, almost looked like a panhandler, was hanging out under the overpass. Wouldnt think anything of it, but its recess time, too early to be picking up or dropping off kids for kindergarten, and he had toys, like dolls or action figures hanging out of the bag. Kind of creeped me out, called it in, said they would have someone swing by. Am I just being a good citizen/OSA'r, or paranoid?

Good job man. I would do the same thing. Kids could have been hurt and worse.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did the right thing. If the police came and checked him out they either arrested him, helped him out, or questioned him and let him go peacefully on his way. In any case you may have prevented a crime or helped someone who needed it. It isn't paranoia when there are people out there trying to hurt others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did the right thing. If he was up to no good then police contact may have just changed that.

Thanks for making the call I have a 12 year old I worry about.

Makes me feel better knowning I am not the only one who watches out for the kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom