xdsc ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugoleftillgorite

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
XD40sc here. I have a Crossbreed that I have tried and tried to like, but honestly I carry it more often in a very simple Desantis holster. It is discontinued now, but I guess its closest current equivalent would be a Sof-Tuck. It just fits my body-type better, and that's what it really boils down to with a chunky pistol like an XD. You really should go to a shop with a lot of holster options and try them out.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry an XD9sc in a Sparks VersaMax sometimes. The holster was pricey, but it makes that chunky gun pretty comfortable.

I've also got a Don Hume PCCH I bought for it while I was waiting for Sparks to make the VersaMax. You're welcome to try out that one if you want...

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry an xdsc 40 . I have a simple IW leather holster that I carry in sometimes & I also use a belly band, sometimes my work clothing is made of material that imprints very easily, & the belly band makes it almost invisible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom